Old 09-14-2008, 02:36 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
murphy1

hearing is beliving

if i was not sitting in the doctors office with him i would have called him a liar ,for once i have to say and this does not come often he is tellin the truth ,get off your arse he said and get freah air ,walk till your tired of walkin cos you wont get it out of your system by puttin someting back in.we walked out of there in shock ,before whan he had another laspe they tried to wean him off it ,in the end he had to go cold turkey ,i think he is physically not able to go cold turkey this time ,years of abuse to your body must catch up with u at some stage .its the fear of something must be going to happen maybe,i rack my head trying to come up with natural mothods ,would anything like that work i wonder surly someone has come up with a natural method relaxer ,any ideas anyone out there or am i clutchin at straws so to speak,thanks for listening anyway ,this site is a god send it helps clear my head of a million questions ,sometimes i dont mind if i get no answers ,its somewhere to chat,