View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 06:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rancorous
Misanthrope

I really think its just a form of scapegoating thats continuing even after my father is dead. I think she just started trying to find something "wrong" with me at an early age when I was angry all the time and having an actual healthy reaction to all the ******** that goes on in the family. So, she tried sending me to a bunch of doctors and had them do tests for all these psychiatric and neurological illnesses and learning disabilities to take the focus off the real problem which was my dad's alcoholism, not sure if its really that syndrome because those people tend to fake illnesses themselves. She did and still does try to make sure I was pretty drugged up all the time. Really, no matter what, she won't go for me testing her for anything and if I say anything even remotely sarcastic she keeps threatening to kick me out, so i'm trying to remain stoic, but she hates that too and I just can't act too nice, i'm too upset to. Anyway, i'm kind of concerned for me because my brain feels weird sometimes and I act weird and space out. I think it could be from all the psyche meds shes had me on over the past two decades or something.