Old 06-25-2008, 03:16 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by sugErspun View Post
Well - like I tried to kindly explain, my post was in reply to a very specific subject not to start a debate of what defines an alcoholic or the relevance of sponsorship in regard to such. I guess the fact that I explained twice that this is strictly a test of the physical affects on the body of an alcoholic somehow escaped you. Having a bottle in front of you and taking a drink from it are two completely different things.
Mind games, stress, opinions on sponsorship with which you have no experience....give it a rest already. Was your post just to take issue with mine? It's quite tiresome...

Really.

No need to be polite - the PM button works fine, send me one anytime you like.
OK. Now I'm baffled. I guess I must be stupid.

I try very hard not to make statements on things I know nothing about.

If this is a sponsorship issue, you can call me Susan.

I looked at this test. I don't find it valid. Even looking at it again with your effect question in mind, I still don't. If drinking hadn't already had a deleterious effect, I can't fathom why they'd be there at AA.....

If you have sponsors acting this way they need to look at their motives in my opinion, because it speaks to me more about the sponsor than the sponsee. My mind games and stress comments stand.

My initial post was simply an observation. I would have replied to anyone in the same manner....
If you think I spend my days trying to bait you, Adam....LMAO.
Do I have to pointedly not reply to you now?

And if I PMed you, I'd never get off this !%^ thing would I? LOL

relax. I'm done.
have a good rest of your day
sorry for the off road excursion guys

D