Old 05-29-2008, 03:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

I need to agree with Tom here, when I was drinking I was the worst kind of womanizer, what ever you wanted or needed to hear. The last thing I would ever do when I was drinking was to dump a woman when I hooked up with another woman, I kept as many women as would let me on the line.

When I was in my bottle it was all about me, I did not give a hoot who I hurt, I would lie through the skin of my teeth to keep a woman on the hook just in case one of the other women I was playing dumped me.

I was a dog and have a lot of amends to make yet due to the way I treated women in the past, some of these amends I am willing to make, but at this point in time I would cause more pain and harm in making amends in some cases.

Is he capable of a normal relationship? Hard to tell, if he was honest enough to break things off rather then string you along, he may be, but it simply may not be with you. He was honest and broke it off so I would call that a plus and being honest is an integral part of a good program.