Old 03-17-2008, 07:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
fluffyarmpit

Originally Posted by exjunky View Post
The fact that your dad holds the pills is excellent. What's not so excellent is that you know how to get as much OC as you like by driving to your dealer(s). If you "cheat" your reduction schedule even once, then the method is probably a failure for you, but it's not your doctor's fault.

very true, and the fact that me nor my fiance (who I got involved with oxy's, no matter what you say about people having there own mind, I got her involved) we only had the urge to call the dealer the first day of the whole program, she wanted to go buy a 40 and I still had a 20 left, I told her I'd give her mine so she wouldn't, which she agreed to, I suffered a little bit more that night than normal, but I would rather that than give that ****** any more cash. I can pretty much get anything I want, I know the wrong people, morphine pills, dilaudid, oxy's, methadone waffers, percs, we've stayed away.
and to peachy1005 I would love to hear your story. I'm leaving for vacation in a few hours, so hopefully you'll have time to post before then, I'm checking my post periodically.