Old 03-17-2008, 07:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
fluffyarmpit

pretty much hitting the little kid, and blacking out as I did made me realize how selfish I was. If I had died that night, or if I had killed that little kid, many more people besides myself would've been affected, just because I wanted some stupid pill. Besides by that point 200mg or more wasn't even getting me high, I was taking it to feel normal, pretty pointless on spending $30 a pill just to feel normal. Hopefully someone has some insight, because I plan on staying sober after my weining off is complete, I just know the urge will probably still come and I just want to be done. I'm glad that I have my dad to help out, he actually went in to the doctor with me because I needed more oxy and I wanted the doctor to know I wasn't abusing it, my dad was in complete control of handing it out to me. I'm looking forward to hearing from other oxy users and what they went through and maybe still are. And for those that are hooked on opiates or opiods, help is out there, you just have to look for it. Good luck to everyone and thanks for your replies so far!