Old 03-04-2008, 09:26 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Jane63

Welcome! I can't say much that the others haven't already said, but I do remember that getting out in the fresh air and sunshine made a HUGE difference in my recovery!! {opiates were my DOC too!}

I also remember how leary I was of putting any pills in my system so early on too, but the multi-vitamin really is a good idea! I take "One Source" {WalMart brand} and have noticed quite a difference in my overall health!

It takes awhile for our bodies to get over the shock of what we've done to them so give yourself somemore time and try to be patient.
The things that helped me the most early on were setting a good sleep pattern, eating well {but not depriving myself of the occasional chocolate bar or pizza!! LOL!}, taking walks, getting out and not isolating even when I didn't feel like it, and hobbies {there is always something wonderful about creating something with your own two hands!!}.

BTW...I see your a weather buff too! Good stuff there!! Can't wait till the weather warms up enough to star gaze!
Hang in there and keep focused!
~Jane