Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
DESIGNER

If you can stay with someone for the next two weeks then do it. Please be careful not to be manipulated by ur ab, he will try anything for you to stay. Take care
That is what is funny is that he is not pleading with me to stay...he is leaving me and having fun doing it. Last night I had a moment of clarity about what is going on with him...he just wants to party it up with no responsiblity.
I got woke up around 3:30am to a light in our closet. Asked him what he was doing....rumaging through to find something....asked him what and he was like-" it does not matter, I thought that we don't have to share this stuff b/c we are not together." Heard the door shut and he got into the car with one of his friends....the friend that he will be going to live with and the friend that basically introduced him to his first drink and has not been around for the past 4 years to see what he has created. He has no idea about the abf....he will soon learn unless the abf tries and hide the really heavy drinking from him.

Your hands are not tied. You are walking in a different direction...not walking away. Your hopes and prayers are saying you would like to see him stop.
Walking away "in some siuations" can be the best action a person can take for the alcoholic or addict
true.....I just hope and pray that he will one day come down the correct path. After last night I know that he is starting to stray even further down the wrong path that he has been on since he has found a buddy again to go and party with. He didn't have this for a long time and that is when I noticed some positive changes in him....now he is going to be living with a partier and I just don't see this going well. Well I guess I tried...not my problem anymore.