View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 11:51 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Sonny McB

Sounds just like me. Just stop completely while it's still a choice. The truth is that you are creating a routine dependence on alcohol by drinking every time you go out to have fun... It will continue to get worse and worse ff you don't stop now! (it was getting there for me).

Get yourself off the poison completely and you will soon be able to go out and have fun on the weekends without the aid of it. With time it will eventually come to the point where you don't desire or even think about drinking. You will be a happier person and it will be REAL. Not a lie, Not some synthetic thing that lasts for a night and you feel miserable the next day/few days. Binge drinking would affect me for multiple days after and not just that but who I am as a person. the ability to wake up and feel fresh and healthy and looking forward to the day without anxiety is priceless.

Stopping completely because you cannot control your binge drinking is NOT "SAD" (as you say). It's without a doubt the wisest thing you can possibly do.