View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
darkness_falls

This happens all the time at my house. The ones I find are always "from before" or "old." Even when all the empties have been returned and there is no booze around, there they are. In the dining hutch, behind the curtains, in the cupboard that's hardly ever opened, the garage, the basement steps, you name it. It's always the same story from him. It's to the point where I just dodn't care to hear the excuse anymore.

We had a party at our house for New Year's Eve and nobody drank the sambuca yet the other day the bottle was almost empty. This would not have been his first choice. For him it would've been beer. He blamed it on my cousin. She drank it that night. Yeah right. This after he told me he didn't have cravings anymore.

I've only been here at this forum 2 days and already I see the same patterns repeating. For so long I thought I was going insane. That I was one of only a few people on this earth going through this crap. In my opinion, if people are hiding the fact that they're drinking, there's a problem. I'd rather see it out in the open. I feel for what you're going through and the confrontation you may face. Take care.