View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 02:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bval

Dude what the heck are you talking about AA/NA is not an option because of jobs, finances, people 'counting on you', etc?

It's FREE.
It's ANONYMOUS.
It's an HOUR a day, with meetings happening all over the place, all the time in many areas.

Are you telling me you don't have an extra hour a day? How the hell did you score your wide range of drugs and dope all the time if you couldn't spare an hour a day?

And I'm not entirely sure I understand all that stuff about 'the line' and 'letting it out' at the end of your post, but I will say this ... I've done everything on your list too, and did them all without getting hooked, on and off, for years.

But if you've been on oxycodone for 8 months straight, you HAVE crossed 'a line' my friend. And I HIGHLY advise you to get HUMBLE and GET REAL about your situation. Doing 240mg/day oxycodone for 8 months straight will CHANGE your 'situation' PERMANENTLY whether you wanna believe me NOW or not, that's fine but SOMEDAY you're going to find out for yourself that I know what I'm talking about. You've crossed the line, you've changed your brain chemistry, you are teetering on the brink of disaster. You better take this thing seriously and start taking some advice from people who've BEEN where you are at and have some experience at ... actually doing what it is (you're saying) you are trying to do.

Being cocky about your 'power' and 'playing with the line' and 'making it no matter what' ... is the exact OPPOSITE of the way you need to be thinking right now.

I hope you find a way to change your attitude about the seriousness of your situation, about LISTENING to the people you've asked for advice FROM, and about your recovery ... before you end up in the same world of hurt that so many of US already ended up in ... because we thought we had it all under control until ... all of a sudden ... we didn't anymore.

Lemme ask you this ... why, exactly, are you not taking any oxycodone right now?

Last edited by bval; 12-10-2007 at 03:05 PM.