Old 11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bval

Gee, Cleansing ...

I guess you're gonna find out, ain'tcha?

As much as I love to *play* doctor on this site sometimes ... you're talking about too many different things at once ... I doubt if an ACTUAL doctor would know the answer to this, especially not offhand.

But I will say this: if these are all prescribed to you, and you are taking them in the doses they are prescribed to you at, and they all come from the SAME doctor ... you *should be* fine.

If any of those are NOT the case, then I would do some research on drug-interactions on the internet, going through each one on the list and kinda, you know, looking for the OTHER ones on the list.

But it's probably a good idea to do that research, you know, BEFORE you mix them in your body. Just for future reference.

One more thing ... as I explained to you on your other thread about DXM, it is basically an opiate drug when taken in large (enough to get you high) quantities. Therefore, putting the other crap you're mixing it with aside, you are, by taking vicodin, feeding the EXACT SAME monkey as you're feeding with DXM.

And it is my STRONG suspicion that if you make it ANY KIND of a habit, you are going to end up VERY VERY SORRY about having started using vicodin for this purpose.

I cannot possibly overstate how likely it is that you will become addicted to vicodin if you adopt the attitude that you can cavalierly use it as a substitute for, or consider it somehow a 'lesser evil', than DXM.

Again, setting aside the whole 'mixing' thing and the inherent risk there, taking vicodin for a DXM addiction is like taking shots of Everclear to help you with your Beer addiction my friend.