View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:55 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

((((six))))

I am so sorry you are going thru this. I hate drugs and addiction and what it does to people. It seems that you do have a pretty good head on your shoulders. I know how hard it is to detach and move forward. Being pregnant you have only a couple of options either to carry the child or not. It sounds like your intent is to have the child. There are a lot of things worse that having a baby that is for sure. The child is innocent and you can love them. Maybe by the time the child is old enough to ask the questions you fear there will be nothing to fear. You could conceivably meet someone else who would be a dad to your child.

you are young, 30 somethings have lots of time left for love, growth and change. For that matter we all have time for these things....

I agree that his family has treated you very dispassionately and I am sure your folks are probably not helping you much either but, hang in there and do the the best you can for your children and yourself keep your side of the street clean.

The absolute best revenge is to live well!!