View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Alycia
help123

I was hopeing you would read what I posted. I took the time to post it, and would like u to read it. (sorry I am kind of cranky today ) But I posted about meetings to, and my experience. My ma too said she would disown me if I was doing kids. And also she said that she would take my boys away and put them in foster care! (any other mom would of taken them I think) WEll, I finally got clean and got onto the methadone prog. And she knew something was up, cuz I had no money and I was always driving, cuz my prog, is an 1 hr away! But I wrote her a long email, and gave her many links explaining what methadone is, and she is now standing with me! My sister whos a nurse, asked my ma, "why in hell is she still using drugs!!!!" MY ma explained about methadone, and my sis said "Is that what Alycia told you cuz ma, don't believe anything from her, she never asks for help or doesn't tell us when she is going thru bad times so don't believe her!" and my ma told her that "No, she gave me links and I read it all, and this is the safest thing for her and she is finally doing good!" See sometimes things do work out, but like Tanya said, ur family wouldn't like it if you were dead!