View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
t_a_n_y_a_

Do you like your nose at all? Because it's not going to stay pretty for very long.

I have battled with cocaine for quite awhile and started out much like you. First only on weekends, then once or twice during the week, then every single day in small quantities, then every single day in LARGE quantities.

I was in my third year of university, almost completed my degree and then as my cocaine usage increased this is where I ended up.

I spent over 20 thousand dollars. When I ran out of my own money I started stealing from family and friends. I lost everyone I loved. Everyone that meant anything to me I pushed away for cocaine. Rather then spending time with my friends and going to party's at school I was on the streets and on my knees for more coke.

Did I ever think I would end up that way? Hell no. If you ever asked me a year ago if I even imagined I would be where I ended up I would have laughed at you. Now if I laugh too hard it hurts because I have a hole so big in my nose I put my finger through it

Go to detox, get into rehab. Doing this alone is next to impossible. Best of luck, and if you ever want to PM me feel free.