Old 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
classysista

breaking up with my addict boyfriend .. is showing me that i too am an addict

i met him in jan and in a five to six month span i have broken up with him and gotten back together with him at least seven or eight times.. for vaires reason

1. he smoked (lied about it while it was goin on but the truth always comes out)
2. i was affarid he would smoke (even if he did or not)
3. i couldnt sleep at night.. ( i would lay awawk wondering were he was..

anyway my point is is i have been weed boyfriend freee for a week.. i was like yes finally its over its done im getting over this i got a hold of that book co dependency no more took it on vacation with me started to read it and become enlightened and then BAM here he comes sending me evil text messages while im on vacation from my hotel room... telling me "what did i ever do to you that was so bad besides treat you right" and calling me an a*hole, and that he woulndt want to be with sumone as cold as me.. i know this is all a ploy to get me to respond

so i respond~! ergh.. and i ask him why he is doing this.. it work s evertime it seems.. now after a week of no him he is calling me and we are having usless converstations

him "i will stop smoking if you j ust be with me
me "how many times have we done this , and it didint work?

him... "i dont need to smoke . and im willing to quit for you, i didnt even smoke the last time and you broke up with me"

me "but what did you do right after we broke up you ran to your dealear and got weed"

ergh ergh.. i keep talkin to him i KNOW I SHOULDNT...
i told him lets me friends I KNOW I CANT DO THAT EITHER ...

ALL HE WANTS IS A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN AND I DONT WANT THAT BUT I CANT STOP WANTING HIM IN MYL IFE and i want to see him just not be his gf..

IF THIS IS A CO DEPENDENT MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS ..

CAN YOU ALL HELP A SISTA.