Old 05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
patchoulli

Talking that roller coaster feeling in the stomach

Hi everyone. I have noticed that I am frequently getting that roller coaster feeling in my stomach. I have a feeling its anxiety. I posted last week that an old bf and I had been talking on the phone[have not seen each other in 4 years]. He wants to see me. I just don't feel like I can deal with any more emotional issues right now [only been 2 months since Keith died] and I feel vulnerable and weak. I think I'm ok with Keiths death and then I see his picture on my dresser and start talking to him, tell him I love him. This sounds terrible but I WANT SEX AGAIN...[I mean with another person] Life has been good, I ended up with an amazing carpenter that is kicking butt in this here hovel[my bedroom is an oasis], and the guest room is almost done[everyone, come on down], I have been working 7 days a week to pay for the repairs but it feels good to be able to take care of me. When we were both supposed to be splitting expenses, I never had a spare penny, now I have enough money to pay someone to work here..hmmmmmm. I just know that as much as I want to get together with this man,,,I am still not myself....What a bummer.........Marian