View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
screen_name

>I do trust those who have been on Paxil, dealt with addiction or other issues.

Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but if you trusted people here, you would have accepted the opinions repeatedly offered, instead of asking the same questions over and over.

Again, I apologize if I'm coming across rude here. I am a bit on edge this week, but you haven't said anything that gives me the impression that you're doing anything other than looking for a rubber stamp for a behavior you already know is considered dangerous by others.

If you want to blaze your own trail, that's fine. I've blazed my own in a number of ways. But what I learned by doing that is that if you're going to blaze your own trail, don't expect others to approve. If you're convinced you need to do something contrary to conventional wisdom, then at least have the courage of your convictions. Don't try to play both sides of the field.

That's my two cents. You can ask the question 10 more times in 10 more ways, and the answer is probably going to be the same from everyone. But good luck to you. And I mean that.