Old 02-21-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PJdawg5597

Angry Please help me find a suboxone doctor that isn't a crook

I live in Mass and I have Masshealth for insurance. I am having an unbelievably hard time finding a doctor that accepts my insurance. All I ever hear from doctors is that, this is a cash only program. Usually something like 300 to 500 hundred for the first visit and 100 to 200 hundred for every visit after that. I've actually come into contact with a few doctors that do take Masshealth but if you want suboxone then they do not take it. I had to think about this for a second but this does not make any sense to me what so ever accept that most doctors are trying to take advantage of heroin addicts.
I got out of detox 1 week ago. As any heroin addict knows my cravings are unbelievable. To combat them I have been going to NA. But sometimes I feel that I am holding on by a thin thread. I am someone that has been trying to get off of heroin for 12 years. I have been in and out of so many detox s. At one point I had 3 years of recovery and yet here I am again.
I really need help from someone. PLEASE anyone that has Masshealth and knows where there is a doctor that accepts this insurance, without being a crook, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. To all who have read this, thank you for your time