OD or situational shock

Old 09-20-2016, 05:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OD or situational shock

Last night my brother left his Facebook up and going on a family computer where our mother came across a few messages between different people of him discussing either selling and/or being sick from taking heroin. This happen probably about 30 minutes to an hour after he went up to go to bed abnormally early for the night. When she seen enough she told me to wake him up and make him come downstairs to talk to her. When I knocked on his door and woke him up he said it was behind me went to go see her, I grab the dogs and got out of the room and immediately my mom yelled for my help as my brother just passed out in the middle of talking to her and I started rolling in the back of his head. Within 30 seconds to a minute he was going is it nothing just happened.

Quick backstory on him is about a year-and-a-half ago it was known he was hooked on drugs about a year ago everything finally fell apart went to rehab 430 days when he got out he moved into our mothers house where he still currently remains. The whole time he's been living there he's claimed sobriety however I've had my doubts for a really long time. I don't believe he was doing heroin for the most part of the year where is Reese doing benzos or some other type of pill. Fast forward to a few weeks ago is when he started talking to a lot of people on wine about him using

I don't really know how any of this works so I was wondering if you could help me out.

Does anyone know if this short last episode of him passing out with his eyes rolling in the back of his head could have been an overdose

Are overdoses always instant taking drugs or in this case heroin could he have an overdose 30 minutes to an hour after taking it?

Do some people wake up from an overdose on their own without narcan