Old 12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Jersey Nonny
Old & Sober Member of AA

It is about managing my alcoholism at my OWN pace and doing the best I can to minimize the damage done to my body by drinking less frequently until my sobriety finally "takes hold". This is the way it worked for me before and after a few false "starts and stops" I was able to go a year and a half without so much as touching a drop.
With all due respect, NFIS...it appears to me that you want it both ways...you want to be sober (eventually); but, you want to drink while trying to get there. Instead of putting all your efforts into quitting, you're tapering off. How is that working for you, since you're now "researching" hangover symptoms?

Incidentally, I was just curious about something...what kind of hangover symptoms do you people have?.
You're right about one thing...it has nothing to do with (apples and oranges)...it's all about quitting drinking or not. Oh, to answer your question...I don't have hangover symptoms, because I don't have hangovers any more, because I don't drink. It's the best cure for hangovers you'll ever find.