View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 10:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wheredoIstart
Paused

Red face Why do they lie....... and sneak????

I'm having a hard time trying to understand why my Alcoholic husband has to lie and sneak all the time ...........He keeps denying that he has drinking problem...... so why does he have to lie and sneak around to drink?? I will find his beer stash in every possible place and empty beer cans hidden every where......... does he really think that I will not see them...... he has also taken my pain medication...... taken all of it.... ( just to get a buzz) and then he replaced the medication with some other drug........... when I confronted him about it...... he said...... oh I did that a long time ago...... whats the big deal.......
We can not keep any Alcohol in our house because he will drink it ....... sneak it...... until it's all gone!
I refuse to buy any alcohol.......... and I hate it when someone brings a bottle over....... he's just so sneaky and I hate it....... I do I deal with this....... the lies go on and on......... I know that there are many others out there that can give me some kind of advise!! Please........ what can I do???
HOw do I focus my energy else where??? and how can I keep this from eating me up??
Thanks for letting me vent!