View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 07:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Tally

I dunno whether my A is immature because he drinks, or immature because he lived with his mum who did everything for him, and I mean EVERYTHING...

He's extremely immature, I sometimes think my 9yr old is more responsible...

Take last night for example...he blamed me for being in a bad mood all day and said I started it..."Started what?" I asked, I'd been in a really good mood for most of the day...he said "What was all that sxxx about this morning?"
I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
It turned out when we where talking yesterday morning a tv programme came on tv...no one turned it on, it just started on the channel that was already on...it was a programme I don't mind and one that my A can't stand...he got up and went in the kitchen, I thought nothing of it...
Last night I "left the programme on on purpose to **** him off" and I "should have turned it over immediately because I knew he didn't like it"....he didn't just go into the kitchen to do something, he went in there because he didn't like what was on tv and he stood in there doing nothing (sulking) for 20 minutes, why didn't he turn it over?
I actually started laughing at the lunacy of it, he was fuming...and I wasn't even watching the silly tv programme...how immature is that?

How do we deal with it? We ignore it, let them get on with their childish tantrums and go about OUR business...once he started his ranting last night I got my cup of tea and went upstairs to watch tv and left him alone, like he deserves to be if he can't speak to me normally.