How Can Luxury Drug Rehab Help Me End My Addiction?
I know that being abused as a child is part of why I struggle with addiction. I’ve lived it. But it’s all behind me, why talk about it? Why look at it? What would a luxury drug rehab do for me?
If I really tell the truth, the emotional abandonment I have felt as a child has left me with a sense of emptiness, a constant state of internal deprivation. I know that I used because I was looking for something I lacked in my life. Love? Security? How is a luxury drug rehab going to give that back to me? And without some distraction, I can’t bear the pain within. Drugs, alcohol…they work but never last. I need more, always more. How is a luxury drug rehab program going to fill this void?
What you have to overcome each day is stunning. You deserve an environment where you can receive nurturing, support, and healing that fits you and your lifestyle, not an institutional setting or 12-step approach. The finest luxury drug rehab will:
- be a place where you can feel safe and accepted enough to take chances, to find out that you can confront your childhood trauma and pain.
- provide counseling that reveals your strengths and capacity to live without abusing substances.
- provide the most upscale accommodations and comforts.
- serve the freshest organic food.
- replenish and strengthen you with natural healthcare, activity, massage, walks in the countryside with highly trained holistic therapists.
- provide you with the tools to see that you can be your own real and best self everywhere.
- replace struggling with drugs with your own focused goals and mission to take back out into the world.
Luxury drug rehab is a whole new perspective. It means truly healing the very reasons for the drug abuse at the core. Isn’t it time to feel deeply whole and well in your own skin?
This article was contributed by Deb Roberts, program administrator at The Exclusive Addiction Treatment Center.